Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Hello fellow wizards. Sorry I havent been posting in the past couple days, was real busy. Anywhoosles, I just want to take the time on this post, to post my New Years resolutions. Here they are:

- To buy my own domain name

- To throw an After New Years Party. ( Yes, I know, I am the one that always does the after-parties. )

- To help out my family around the house

- To make a Wizard101 video. ( More a like a movie actually. You know, all edited and what not.)

- To go skiing. ( Haven't been for a while. )

- To get my life wizard to Grandmaster

- To keep up my blog and site

- To wish everyone a Happy New Year!

I'll be back on my feet with more posts for you guys!

Happy Holidays! ( Oh, and more news of possibly an After New Years Party! )

Till next time!

~Isaiah Spelldust


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess thats what happens to resolutions huh:(