Thursday, July 30, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
( Click to enlarge )
You Wizardly Friend,
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
-Anyone can enter!
-The comic has to be Wizard 101 related
-Entries can be submitted between July 22-August 13
-No run-offs of anyone elses comics!
-The winner's ( 2-3 ) will get to make a comic with me. Except YOU get to make up the theme!
- You must submit all comics to me via e-mail; Isaiahspelldust@gmail.com
-Have fun! And relax, there's no rush in this race!
Here is how it goes :
First Column - Item Name
Second Column - Item Number
Third Column - Level Requirement ( If there is one on the item )
Fourth Column - School Requirement ( Again, if there is one on the item )
Fifth Column - Amount of gold the item costs
Note : The Spiral Icon for the School Requirement means that any school student can wear it.
Items can also be arranged from A-Z or Z-A by clicking the name column . If you want the Item sorted by the quantity , just click on the # column; you can sort from lowest to highest or highest to lowest.
Items can also be sorted by their level by clicking on the top of the "LVL" column. Again, from lowest to highest or highest to lowest. If you want school items to be in their same item categories, just click on the top of the school column ( SCH ). And lastly, if you want expensive and non-expensive items seperate, click on the top of the Cost column, and you can seperate from lowest to highest or highest to lowest. Talk about a new way to organize! Hope you enjoy the new Bazaar!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
( I am thinking "brock" is one of the characters in Pokemon. )
You'll get a death scarab with that code. There are other codes to find out so if you want this pet or want to wait for another code to pop up go ahead!
From Wizard 101 Website :
On July 18th watch Cartoon Network's Pokémon Marathon for a special code! Between July 18th and July 20th at noon Central time, log in to Wizard101.com the website and you will be able to click the button below to enter the code you saw on the Cartoon Network and receive one of these amazing pets! Don't miss out!
( I want the elf )
Friday, July 17, 2009
On one of those theories I'd have to say and it would be the level 60 ordeal. I mean, if KI just came out with a new world and is STILL coming out with Celestia, then there should be another ten levels to make it more fun. The multiplayer minigames would be fun and would attract a lot more players to play but, most play just to get mana and fill potions.
Then there is the Homework in a Graveyard blog with it's mounting theory. In my opinion, mounts would be awesome. But I think I would have to buy them first or something. Like you could take it out of your bag and ride it, and put it back in when you want to walk again. Another opinion on mounts : I would like mounts better if you could decorate them. But that would bring in a whole new theory. Decorations for mounts. Like housing items for houses, you win them in battles, gather decorations, win them in quests, etc. So then if KI would accept doing mounts then they would probably have to put in a Mount Store. Or make like a Stable where you buy your ride.
I havent heard anything about Celestia yet. So I doubt it will come soon. So just enjoy Grizzleheim enough till you get bored. That's enough theory searching for today wizards.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
Wizard101 the game will be offline from 3am to approximately 4am on Tuesday July 14th*.
This downtime is necessary to address the issues listed below:
▪ Wandering creatures in Dragonspyre will no longer gain Power Pips naturally, however the bosses of the Spiral still maintain this ability.
▪ Sgt Skullsplitter will be taught another lesson by Merle Ambrose and will stop casting interrupts on players.
▪ Baby Drakes will once again appear for the Break An Egg quest.
▪ Scarl Soomhowler will appear more frequently for the Clean Them Out Quest.
▪ Players will get a message after they complete Trade Voyage to seek out Merle Ambrose and gain access to Grizzleheim after level 20.
▪ Scarsnout will now properly resist Myth spells and be weak to Storm spells.
▪ Reagents in your Reagent section of your backpack will now be alphabetized.
▪ The creatures in Raven Fortress will be less aggressive and won't pull Wizards into combat as easily.
▪ Krokotopian Scarabs can properly be bought and sold from the Bazaar
▪ Yardbird Quest goals will be more clearly defined.
▪ Veil of Verdancy will no longer be bright pink and can now be dyed.
▪ Hood of Ashes will now have a level 45 requirement.
▪ Amaranthine Staff will no longer be eligible to sell at the Bazaar.
▪ The following house items will now work properly in your house:
◦Dragon Wall Bust
◦Tiny Arched Door
If you do not see them where you placed them before tonight, you may need to go to your attic and pick all items up in the house for it to appear. We apologize for this slight inconvenience, but it may be the only way to ensure you can retrieve the item.
▪ The Eye will once again be an item players can interact with for the Eye of Truth quest.
▪ Tall Wooden Shelf & Rough Wooden Shelf can now be picked up once they've been placed in a Castle or Dorm.
▪ PvP Ranked Match results will now be correct after PvP match completion.
Please know this downtime only addresses the issues listed above, and we are working diligently to fix others that players have brought to us.
Watch the message boards and the Ravenwood News for upcoming information about additional updates and fixes.*please note this downtime may be extended without notice, but we will try to message any extensions on the Wizard101 game launcher.
( from Greyrose )
Sunday, July 12, 2009
!Blog Meet and Greet!
When: Sunday, July 12 at 5pm eastern time
Where:Mooshu Jade Palace under the roof of where Mini Games are, Realm, Wu Area 1 if Area 1 is full we got to the next area down and so on
What to do: Meet other blogs, bloggers meet fans, Trading cards, and A best Grizzleheim outfit contest hosted by me (Evil Theurgists)
Contest? Prize? Winner gets Rebirth treasure cards,Scarecrow,and anything else.
1: Must be Grizzleheim clothes
2: Have Fun
Well there you go hope to see you all there :)
Monday, July 6, 2009
So the banner that is up at the top I'll change soon too. ( Man, I need to make up my mind on these banners! ) Also! I am almost done making t-shirts too! That's right, you heard it. I crafted two designs so far. Call me crazy . . .
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Keep up the good work Silverheart!
( If you want a poster done of you, let me know in a comment.)
Ok, this one may be a little difficult to see but, it is Triton, who back then in Roman Mythology was the Roman god of the sea. And on this ancient plate, he much looks the a Merman. A difference from the Wizard 101 Version. Ok, here is another ancient Triton image.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009