Thursday, December 24, 2009

An Isaiah Spelldust Special -- A Blogger's Wizard Christmas

Welcome to my first holiday special! A Blogger's Wizard Christmas! In this post I will have a whole bunch of thing for you, including:

- The 12 Spells of Christmas
- News of the After X-mas Power Party
- Other holiday things that I will think about as I am writing this bullet!

So, first off. I had the idea of making up a poem for mixing around the lyrics of "The 12 Day's of Christmas" and making them Wizardized! ( Yes, I had just made up that word. ) So, without further ado, here is The 12 Spells of Christmas!

On the first spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
A Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the second spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
2 Brown Scarabs and a Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the third spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the fourth spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
4 Ninja Pigs, 3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni
On the fifth spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
5 Battle Rings! 4 Ninja Pigs , 3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the sixth spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
6 Gurtok Demons, 5 Battle Rings! 4 Ninja Pigs, 3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the seventh spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
7 Wands a Casting, 6 Gurtok Demons, 5 Battle Rings! 4 Ninja Pigs, 3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the eighth spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
8 Brooms a Riding, 7 Wands a Casting, 6 Gurtok Demons, 5 Battle Rings! 4 Ninja Pigs, 3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the ninth spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
9 Stormzilla's, 8 Brooms a Riding, 7 Wands a Casting, 6 Gurtok Demons, 5 Battle Rings! 4 Ninja Pigs, 3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the tenth spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
10 Long Dungeons, 9 Stormzilla's, 8 Brooms a Riding, 7 Wands a Casting, 6 Gurtok Demons, 5 Battle Rings! 4 Ninja Pigs, 3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the eleventh spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
11 Dragons, 10 Long Dungeons, 9 Stormzilla's, 8 Brooms a Riding, 7 Wands a Casting, 6 Gurtok Demons, 5 Battle Rings! 4 Ninja Pigs, 3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni.
On the twelfth spell of Christmas a wizard casted me,
12 Million Wizards, 11 Dragons, 10 Long Dungeons, 9 Stormzilla's, 8 Brooms a Riding, 7 Wands a Casting, 6 Gurtok Demons, 5 Battle Rings! 4 Ninja Pigs, 3 Heck Hounds, 2 Brown Scarabs, and a Giant Green Jade Oni!

~Isaiah Spelldust ( tm )

-----------------------------------------------

Okay, now, for some news about the First Ever, Defenders Inc. After X-mas Power Party!

- It will be held on 2 days : Dec. 26 from 3:30 PM Central Time to 6:30 PM Central time. And The second day will be Dec. 27 from 4:30 PM Central Time to 7:30 PM Central Time.

- It will be held in Ravenwood, Area 1, Realm Vampire
- Who ever brings a full Santa Suit will win an Eye of Bartleby gift card booster pack!

- Everyone is Invited!

- Rules of the Party :

1. This is NOT a dating party, so please dont blurt out "date" related things. That is not what Wizard101 is about.

2. No name calling please.

3. Trading treasure cards is encouraged!

4. Be there!

- Also, I just wanna add something. I wanna see how many Firezilla pets we can get in the party, cause if we get a lot, I want to take a screenshot of all those wizards with that many of the same pet!

Merry Christmas from Defenders Inc. ! And hope you can be there!

~Isaiah Spelldust






No comments: