Thursday, May 13, 2010

I just got this email from massiveblips.com! :


I wanted to take a moment to let you know that Defenders of the Spiral is a big hit on MassiveBlips.com! If you haven't checked out our site yet, you'll see that we're a completely free website dedicated to highlighting the best MMO blogs and sites across the web.

Defenders of the Spiral is fantastic and a great addition to MassiveBlips! In fact, we have you ranked 81st in our MMO category, which is highly impressive as we track hundreds of great blogs! I wish we had a Wizard category as I know you'd rank well there too!

We're currently contacting our most popular featured bloggers and asking them to claim their blogs. By doing so, you're making it easier for thousands of new fans to quickly find your blog and read all your great posts.

Yay! I got featured! Help spread the news about Defenders of the Spiral! Twitter.com/Isaiahspelldust

~Isaiah Spelldust

No comments: