Thursday, July 23, 2009

Public Apology

Hello fellow Bloggers, Wizards, and Friends. I just want to take time on this post to fix up a few things. I want to make an apology to the guys over at Wizard101 Central for what I did. I didn't mean for that to happen. I guess I got a little carried away with it, and I saw what was on central. Just to let Central know I have deleted those posts, and I'll never do that again. I mean, Central is an AWESOME site, no lie. They have accumulated members ever since the beginning, and have been humble to Wizard101 and Kings Isle. It was my mistake that made them look bad and I am sorry. I hope we'll ( Me and Central ) could keep the peace and keep on gaming. But most of all I would like to apologize to Iron Hawk over at Central. He was the Real Wizard behind the boss drops. All I did was basically copy. It was wrong, I admit. But, we all make mistakes once and a while. And I really, really, really, hope you all could forgive me. I'll never do that again and I hope things work out.

You Wizardly Friend,

~Isaiah Spelldust

No comments: